CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween in Brazil

I know Halloween was a few weeks ago....I am way behind here!! Madison and Lucas had a great time dressing up this year...since Halloween is not celebrated here their school did a dress up like a book character....we found a cute book about a bee for Madison called Ruby Lee the Bumble Bee, and Lucas had a Jedi book. I felt bad though they thought they were going to go Trick or Treating at night, poor little things!!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Too bad about no trick or treating, but they sure look cute.

I haven't posted my Halloween pictures either.

asa uhl said...

They are so adorable and I do for sure like the bee costume! Hope you all are doing fine!

Snelders Family said...

i knew you had to have a blog. How is Brazil?

Melanie Papworth said...

How fun! Sorry - haven't checked blogs in FOREVER! Sorry about the no trick-or-treating...this year they'll be able to do it with all the Texans! Whoo-hoo!